While I can certainly assist at your wedding ceremony if needed, many ceremony sites provide a coordinator on-site as part of their contract to you. Also consider your ceremony time, which could possibly overlap with the time needed for me to set up items at your reception site. Please also consider the 10-hour package and that it will probably take about 30 minutes to an hour after your reception ends for me to pack things up, depending on what items need to be put away. Additional time is absolutely an option as well.
With the reception package, I will arrive at your reception venue early (time all depends on how extensive the set up is, and what time the venue will allow vendor entry) to set things up. I will make sure your vendors have arrived as specified in your contract with them. I will light all candles and walk through the reception room to make sure everything has been done as you have specified.
I will handle many other assorted situations as they arise, and try to solve any minor issues within my power. You will likely not know about some of these issues until after your wedding night, as this is your day and I will do my best to make it as stress-free as possible for you!
Here is an example of what the reception package includes.
- Initial meeting consultation, plus one additional meeting to finalize
- 10 Consecutive hours of service on wedding day*
- Unlimited phone & email communication from date of contract
- Contact vendors to confirm any details as needed
- Assist with wedding day time line
- Manage vendor decor and setup at reception site
- Set up basic items (table numbers, place cards, cake knives, etc)
- Coordinate entertainment & announcements/events during the reception
- Distribute any balances or tips to vendors
- Take down/pack up any personal or rented items used at reception
- Ensure event is running as close to time line as possible
- Provide Bridal emergency kit (lint roller, sewing kit, etc)
* More hours available at additional charge
** Centerpieces or extensive decor may require more time and therefore may be subject to additional charge