Friday, March 20, 2009

Hello and Welcome!



Testing, testing! Well here I am :-)

Currently for 2009 dates, I am offering a deep discounted rate for a basic 8-10-ish hours to be your very own whippin' girl on the day of your wedding!

(Please note that my sense of humor is slightly sarcastic and I have a laid-back approach to most things, but I take events pretty personally, and certainly seriously. I also understand that sometimes personalities just don't mesh, so please don't be afraid that you will hurt my feelings if you decide I am just not the right person to work with you!!)

We can meet in person for a consultation for however long is neccessary to go over the details of your event. Unlimited emails and phone calls are also available.

I love weddings, and I would be honored and thrilled to be a part of your beautiful day!

Please feel free to email me at abeautifuldayevents@yahoo.com with any questions you may have. Stay tuned, I will have a contract and reception package available soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment